THE BEST CHOICE
BELL STREET PIER 2225 Alaskan Way
The Bell Street Pier Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 is conveniently located along Seattle's downtown waterfront.
This vibrant pier is home to Norwegian Cruise Line and Oceania Cruises.
• One berth facility; two berths possible with in-transit vessels
• Two story building with 68,146 sq. ft. and maximum vessel length of 1600 ft.
• Mechanized gangway provides comfortable access from second ﬂoor ticketing level
• Crew services
• Secure parking garage with 1700 spaces located across the street
• Receive airline boarding passes while still on board; luggage transported directly to airport
• Concierge service offering luggage storage after cruises
• Rental car kiosk on-site
• Wheelchairs and other mobility devices on-site
• Easy access to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (15-20 minutes), downtown retail core (5 minutes www.portseattle.org THE BEST CHOICE BELL STREET PIER 2225 Alaskan Way SMITH COVE 2001 W. Garﬁeld Street May Wed May 01 Crystal Symphony Sun May 05 Oo