During limited access hours, 11 p.m.– 6 a.m., seven days a week, residents and their guests
are allowed to enter through one main door of the residence hall (excluding McKay Hall,
Boathouse and ResCom Apartments). This enables the Campus Safety ofﬁcers to monitor
the ﬂow of trafﬁc during the limited access hours. We strive for a safe environment to
ensure the well-being of all students living in the residence halls.
Tips for Staying Safe
1. Lock your room or apartment door.
2. Always have your room key and Spartan ID card when leaving your room.
2. Do not leave your ID card or credit cards unattended.
3. Never lend your keys or ID card to anyone.
4. Do not prop residence hall doors.
5. Be suspicious of unknown persons loitering or checking doors. Campus Safety residential night security THE UNIVERSITY OF TAMPA Frequently Asked Question