• LETTER FROM THE CHAIR •
It has been a pleasure to serve you as Chair of Travel Juneau’s Board this
year. On behalf of your Board of Directors and the Travel Juneau staff, I
present the annual report for 2018.
During Fiscal 2018, Travel Juneau continued to evolve as an organization,
undertook new marketing initiatives, and worked toward an even more
vibrant visitor industry.
At its annual retreat and work session in October 2017, the board
adopted a new mission statement for Travel Juneau: “To market Juneau
to conventions, groups, and travelers.” In November 2017, the board
officially revamped Travel Juneau from a membership to a partnership
organization and instituted a self-perpetuating board of directors. The
new board was successfully seated as of July 1, 2018, and our partners at
Foraker Group are assisting in that process.
The annu 2018
• LETTER FROM THE CHAIR • Dear Partners, It has b
• MISSION STATEMENT • “To market Juneau to co
• FY18 INCOME • 74.6% $1,180,600 | CBJ Hotel Bed
• DEPARTMENTS • DESTINATION MARKETING CONVENT
• 2018 BOARD OF DIRECTORS • JOHN MCCONNOCHIE CHA